About the Authors
- David W Welch, Aswea D Porter
- Kintama Research, Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
- Erin L Rechisky, Michael C Melnychuk, Carl J Walters
- Fisheries Center, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Shaun Clements, Benjamin J Clemens, Carl Schreck
- United States Geological Survey, Oregon Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit, Department of Fisheries and Wildlife, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon, United States of America
- R. Scott McKinley
- Centre for Aquaculture and the Environment, University of British Columbia, West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
DWW is architect of the POST acoustic array concept and President and owner of Kintama Research Corporation, the company that developed the design for and operates the POST acoustic telemetry array.
DWW was responsible for the experimental design, conception and overall operation of the POST array plus writing the paper; ELR, MCM, and ADP undertook large parts of the statistical analysis and contributed to writing; SC, BJC, and CS contributed unpublished data and comments on the manuscript; CJW and RSM provided technical advice and review of the manuscript.