About the Authors
- Suerie Moon, Nicole A. Szlezák, William C. Clark
- Sustainability Science Program, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Catherine M. Michaud
- Harvard Initiative for Global Health, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Dean T. Jamison
- Department of Global Health, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
- Gerald T. Keusch
- Global Health Initiative, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Barry R. Bloom
- Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
Suerie Moon has been a consultant for UNITAID and WHO.
ICMJE criteria for authorship read and met: SM NAS CMM DTJ GTK WCC BRB. Wrote the first draft of the paper: SM NAS. Contributed to the writing of the paper: SM NAS CMM DTJ GTK WCC BRB. One of the two original conceptualizers of the study, and PI on the grant that supported it: WCC. Chaired the steering group for the project and supervised the research and workshop planning: WCC. Involved in the conception of the project and organization of the meetings: BRB.