About the Authors
- Ingrid K. Friberg, Neff Walker, Robert E. Black
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
- Mary V. Kinney, Joy E. Lawn, Kate J. Kerber
- Saving Newborn Lives/Save the Children, Cape Town, South Africa
- M. Oladoyin Odubanjo
- The Nigerian Academy of Science, Lagos, Nigeria
- Anne-Marie Bergh
- MRC Unit for Maternal and Infant Health Care Strategies, University of Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa
- Eva Weissman
- Futures Institute, New York, New York, United States of America
- Mickey Chopra
- UNICEF, New York, New York, United States of America
The authors have declared no conflicts of interest.
ICMJE criteria for authorship read and met: IKF MVK JEL KJK MOO AMB NW EW MC REB. Agree with the manuscript's results and conclusions: IKF MVK JEL KJK MOO AMB NW EW MC REB. Analyzed the data: IKF MVK JEL EW. Collected data/did experiments for the study: MVK AMB EW. Wrote the first draft of the paper: MVK JEL. Contributed to the writing of the paper: IKF MVK KJK MOO AMB NW MC REB. Ensured that the results of the analysis were obtained correctly: IKF. Assisted with information on aspects to be included in the design and reviewed issues in the process of data analysis: AMB. Reviewed the drafts of the paper: AMB.