About the Authors
- Igor Rudan, Manuela Balliet
- Global Health Academy and Centre for Population Health Sciences, The University of Edinburgh Medical School, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Igor Rudan
- Croatian Centre for Global Health, Faculty of Medicine, University of Split, Soltanska, Split, Croatia
- Lydia Kapiriri
- Department of Health, Aging and Society, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Mark Tomlinson
- Department of Psychology, Stellenbosch University, Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Barney Cohen
- Committee on Population, United States National Academy of Sciences, Washington, D.C., United States of America
- Mickey Chopra
- UNICEF, New York, New York, United States of America
IR, LK, MT, and MC have all been involved in the development and implementation of the CHNRI methodology. IR and MC have been consultants of Child Health and Nutrition Research Initiative of the Global Forum of Health Research while developing the CHNRI methodology. The other coauthors have no competing interests to declare.
ICMJE criteria for authorship read and met: IR LK MT MB BC MC. Agree with the manuscript's results and conclusions: IR LK MT MB BC MC. Designed the experiments/the study: MT. Wrote the first draft of the paper: IR LK. Contributed to the writing of the paper: IR LK MT MB BC MC.