About the Authors
- Luke C. Mullany, Catherine I. Lee, Katherine C. Teela, Nicole F. Masenior, Chris Beyrer
- Center for Public Health and Human Rights, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
- Thomas J. Lee
- UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Luke C. Mullany, Thomas J. Lee, Catherine I. Lee, Heather Kuiper
- Global Health Access Program, Mae Sot, Thailand
- Lin Yone, Palae Paw
- Burma Medical Association, Mae Sot, Tak, Thailand
- Eh Kalu Shwe Oo
- Karen Department of Health and Welfare, Mae Sot, Thailand
- Cynthia Maung
- Mae Tao Clinic, Mae Sot, Thailand
Chris Beyrer is on the Editorial Board of PLoS Medicine.
ICMJE criteria for authorship read and met: LCM TJL LY CIL KCT PP EKSO CM HK NFM CB. Agree with the manuscript's results and conclusions: LCM TJL LY CIL KCT PP EKSO CM HK NFM CB. Designed the experiments/the study: LCM TJL LY EKSO CM HK CB. Analyzed the data: LCM. Collected data/did experiments for the study: NFM. Wrote the first draft of the paper: LCM. Contributed to the writing of the paper: LCM TJL LY KCT EKSO HK CB. Design the project, implementation, data management, and review of the manuscript: LY. Design, management, and implementation of project, data management, critical review of the manuscript: CIL. Management and implementation of the project: KCT. Helped with the overall design and implementation of the study, oversight of quality control, data management, and review of initial draft of manuscript: PP. Design of project, management and implementation, review of the manuscript: EKSO. Critical review of the manuscript: NFM. Critical review of the manuscript: CB.