About the Authors
- Claire Bertelli, François Collyn, Antony Croxatto, Carole Kebbi-Beghdadi, Gilbert Greub
- Center for Research on Intracellular Bacteria, Institute of Microbiology, University Hospital Center and University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Christian Rückert, Alexander Goesmann
- Center for Biotechnology, Bielefeld University, Bielefeld, Germany
- Adam Polkinghorne
- Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
- Adam Polkinghorne, Lloyd Vaughan
- Institute of Veterinary Pathology, Vetsuisse Faculty, University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Polypeptides identified as immunogenic have been patented as “Antigenic peptides for the detection of Chlamydia-related bacteria and tests of diagnosis” (European patent number 09172401.3-1223, 7th October 2009). This patent does not alter the authors' adherence to all the PLoS ONE policies on sharing data and materials, and the authors of the present work will make freely available any materials and information associated with their publication that are reasonably requested by others for the purpose of academic, non-commercial research.
Conceived and designed the experiments: CB FC GG. Performed the experiments: CB FC AC CR. Analyzed the data: CB FC AC CR AP CKB LV GG. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: AG GG. Wrote the paper: CB FC AC LV GG.