About the Authors
- Phatthanaphong Wanchanthuek, Matthew I. Bellgard, Karon Ryan, Paula Moolhuijzen, Brett Chapman, Michael Black, David Schibeci, Adam Hunter, Roberto Barrero
- Centre for Comparative Genomics, Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Phatthanaphong Wanchanthuek
- Faculty of Informatics, Mahasarakham University, Mahasarakham, Thailand
- Tom La, Nyree D. Phillips, David J. Hampson
- Animal Research Institute, School of Veterinary and Biomedical Science, Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
This study included identifying bacterial proteins that could be useful for a vaccine. Part of this project was funded by Novartis Animal Vaccines. Several of the proteins that were identified are being patented by Spirogene Pty, a Murdoch University spin-out company. This does not alter the authors' adherence to all the PLoS ONE policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: MIB TL DJH. Performed the experiments: PW TL. Analyzed the data: PW MIB TL KR PMM BC MB DS AH RB NP DJH. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: MIB DS AH. Wrote the paper: PW DJH.